Carlie Ballard La La Shirt Clothing Tops Shirts and Blouses Cream
Sustainably-minded Australian label Carlie Ballard draws inspiration from the workmanship and uniqueness of artisanal textiles to create trans-seasonal collections that offer ease of wear. Transparency and advocacy are core values of Carlie Ballard, with every garment crafted using individually dyed yarns and traditional hand looms powered by artisans based in Southern India. The result? A collection of dresses and stylish separates that speak to an adventurous heart, and engage the wearer with the depth of beauty and value traditional craftsmanship yields.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 shirt. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 78.7cm (31”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
- Length: 54cm (size AU 8)
- Relaxed fit; cropped length
- Pure lightweight cotton; non-stretch; unlined; slight sheerness
- French vanilla hue; woven windowpane check
- Stand-away collar
- Long sleeves; dropped shoulders
- Button barrel cuffs
- Button-through front
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Twin patch breast pockets
- Straight, step-down hemline; twin side splits to reverse
- Horizontal back yoke; shortened centre panel
- Community Engagement: This item was manufactured by artisan producers
Hand wash seaparately in mild detergent.
This item is part of our Considered Edit
This item was manufactured using traditional artisan techniques
Read about our Considered EditCommunity Engagement
Product made by a brand or using a method associated with positive community benefit, including donations