Wilde Willow Zola Pants Clothing Pants Pants Khaki Linen
Australian label Wilde Willow draws inspiration from the bohemian spirit of Byron Bay and the bustling energy of city life to create a curated range of dresses and separates that speak to a carefree, creative woman. Designer Stella Morton sources the finest natural fibres and hand-sketches every design, resulting in small bespoke collections that can be worn by women from all walks of life who wish to make more mindful fashion choices without compromising on style.
Our model is wearing size AU 8 pants. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 73.7cm (29”) bust, a 58.4cm (23”) waist and 83.8cm (33”) hips.
- Length: Inside Leg: 82cm; Front Rise: 36cm; Leg Opening: 68cm (size AU 8)
- Wide-leg fit; high-rise
- Pure woven linen; minimal stretch; smooth finish; opaque; unlined
- Pale khaki green wash
- Belt-looped paperbag waistband with ruffle trimming; self waist tie
- Twin hip pockets
- Invisible zip fastening to back; hook and eye closure to top
- Made using linen, a more sustainable fibre
- Designed in Australia
This item is part of our Considered Edit
Made using linen
Read about our Considered EditSustainable Materials
Product made of materials with a lower environmental impact than conventional alternatives
Material: 100% Linen
Size & fitSize & fit
Length: Inside Leg: 82cm; Front Rise: 36cm; Leg Opening: 68cm
Cool iron. Cold hand wash.